Monday, February 10, 2014

Fenders, Bikes And Culinary Bliss

Purely by fate, Divine intervention, ok, well, a pre-planned business meeting, I wouldn't have found out about this incredible, yes, incredible, new totally cool, biker cafe.

You read that correctly, "biker" cafe, and brew pub, in the Woodstock district of Portland.

Michael Thomas, and his wife Berenice, have upped the bar for biker joints by creating Fenders Moto Cafe and Brew Pub.

They opened their brainchild a couple of months ago, and I think it's gonna be a huge success. They've poured their hearts and souls into Fenders and it shows.

From the decor, to the food, and their aspiration to have a place "where Motorcycle enthusiast could go and meet and enjoy the company of other people with the same passion" is now reality.

I was there again today for a lunch meeting and it's amazing. The food rocks. The price point is perfect, and it feels like home. Michael, the owner, is friendly, dedicated and "real."

I cannot wait for summer bike nights this season and to hang with friends, drool over bikes, and enjoy their awesome food.

I took a few pictures for you, if you're around the area, go say hey and see for yourself, you will love it!

And, these are my opinions, they didn't pay me for this, I simply had to share my experience with you, because I think it is awesomness!










Rock on!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment